Since the mismatched dress trend hadn’t been born yet, why not let your girls pick styles and silhouettes that work for their specific shapes Instead of one uniform shape. Your bridesmaids don’t have to look like clones from every other wedding. Dresses with one shoulder strap, elegant fit-and-flare skirts and soft flowing overlays are just a few ways to give your bridal party a fresh take.
1. Vintage & Modest Styles
2. Simple Styles with Colorful Sash
3. Mismatched Dresses
4. Elegant One-Shoulder gowns
5. Short and Chic Cocktails
Once you have made up your mind to have your bridesmaid dresses in black color for your girls. The next step you have to consider is how to choose a perfect black bridesmaids dress.
1. Don’t ask your friends to purchase a dress they absolutely wouldn’t be wearing it again. Think about what your bridesmaids could do with the dresses after the wedding. Long black formals and little black dresses are both re-wearable options.
2. Searching for a style that flatters the different sizes and shapes of your bridesmaids. A-line dress with natural waistline tend to look good on all body types.
3. Black is suitable for all complexions but not all black dresses will make your girls look skinny. Don’t choose dresses that make your bridesmaids look heavy or totally unsexy. Ask your bridesmaids to go dress shopping with you and try different styles of black dresses.
Hey color lovers, this blog is for the very classic brides and grooms. I have an obsession for black and white colors. With Black and White being a standard classic color, I will search the web and find the best photos and ideas to showcase on this blog. Hopefully this will help you to pull off a black and white wedding with ease.